Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
The Kung Fu Carvers

Monday, February 03, 2014

Monday, February 3rd

Super Bowl was yesterday. I decided to play it safe and I ate before we left. I didn't eat enough though because I was hungry.  I didn't eat chips. I didn't eat candy. I had some vanilla creamer in my coffee and I had some meatballs. Boy, oh boy. I wanted to reach my hand into that bowl of M&M's. I must have walked past that bowl 5 times. But my hand stayed out. I'm back on track today.

We joined a gym this month. We actually joined on Friday but I had to work on Friday and Saturday. I considered going on Sunday before the game but decided to sleep. Tonight, Kiernan went to the gym to play basketball so after dinner I joined him there. I walked on the treadmill for 1/2 hour, did some arm strengthening exercises and did a round of leg exercises. I didn't do a whole lot on the machines because I didn't want to overdo it on my first night.

I got this!!

No comments: