Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
The Kung Fu Carvers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Where's my money!?

I’ve been moonlighting as Events Staff at the local events arena for sports and concerts this semester. It’s nice because I can work when I want and as long as I call within 24 hours of the call time I can cancel when I want. I worked a basketball game this past Saturday night. I guess my daughter didn’t realize I had left and asked her daddy, “Where’s mommy?” “She’s making money.” “What’s the money for?” “Oh, to buy you the stuff you and your brother want.” She seemed to digest this and watched some cartoons. I walked into the house and said, “Hi Lexy.” “Where’s my money!?”
I laughed pretty hard because it reminded me of this www.funnyordie.com/videos/74
Mike thought it was funny because he didn’t even have to coach her.

No comments: