Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
The Kung Fu Carvers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Awkwaaaaaaaaaaaaard

So I sent one of our family housing tenants an eviction notice because you can’t have more than 3 people living in an apartment. If you’re a married couple you can only have one dependent child. From all accounts, this guy’s wife was super pregnant and due practically at any time. So I’ve been pestering the coordinator out there to send them a letter giving them their 30 days notice. I’ve been doing it for weeks now and finally decided to take manners into my own hands and send them the letter myself. The student called me on Friday to say yes, his wife had their baby but that the baby was basically fighting for its live in ICN and probably won’t make it. So while they have a second child, their second child has never come home. *groan*

No comments: