Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
The Kung Fu Carvers

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Wednesday, January 8th

I woke up hungry but didn't feel like eating. Is that weird? I drank a cup of coffee with almondmilk and ate a bunch of almonds. I was definitely hungry but the thought of eating made me nauseous. Today was our departmental retreat and I made my mind up that I wasn't going to drink anymore coffee.  So, I walked in, and without thinking I poured myself some coffee. I can't drink my coffee black so I had to use creamer (dairy).  Habits are hard to break. The rest of the day I drank hot tea and unsweetened ice tea.  Lunch was turkey and ham on lettuce with mustard and a side of fruit.  It should have been more than enough but I was still hungry. I went back and got a small bowl of vegetarian chili.  I didn't have cookies or rice crispy treats. I did have two small dum dum suckers and when I got back to the office, I had a few sweet tarts. I figured, if I was going to have sugar, it was a small amount. Dinner was salad with balsamic vinaigrette, ham and bacon.  The salad dressing should have been plain oil and vinegar but you use what you have.
What I have noticed is that my face is breaking out. I figured it wouldn't be breaking out. I hope it doesn't last for long.

No comments: