Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
The Kung Fu Carvers

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Girls are brave. Boys are chicken.

We were running around for no reason on Friday and decided to go to Scheels over in Sparks. We figured we'd have to battle our way through giant crowds but it actually wasn't bad. Know what I didn't expect in a sporting store? A giant Ferris Wheel! Lexy and I got inside before the boys and bought 4 tokens for the wheel. Kiernan took one look at it and decided he wasn't going to have anything to do with it. I looked at him, "Really?" I thought he was kidding. But no, he didn't want to do it. Lexy was still game so we stood in line.



At some point Lexy saw Kiernan standing at the second floor balcony and yelled as loud as she could, "Kiernan! You're a big chicken! You're a chiiiiicken!!!!" He later said, "I am NOT a chicken. I just wasn't in the mood." That was such a peaceful ferris wheel ride and we had a beautiful view of the mountains.

No comments: