Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
The Kung Fu Carvers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy early Mother's Day to me

Both the kids gave me their Mother's Day projects from school early. Lexy made me a clay pumpkin with a card. On the card she has clearly written, "I love you" with an "A" at the bottom. Kiernan's card is super cute and written in neon yellow. It has all kinds of little pictures of us doing stuff together like walking and hugging. What's making me laugh is his coupon book. He gave me a "Happy Mother's Day Coupon Book." Here is what I am entitled to (he's written in the number of times on each page):
  • Redeem this coupon and I'll help in the kitchen 3,000 times.
  • Redeem this coupon and I'll clean my room 1 times.
  • Redeem this coupon and I'll take out the trash 1,000 times.
  • Redeem this coupon and I'll feed our pets 2,000 times.

Which one of these is not like the other? Which one of these is just not the same?

No comments: