Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
The Kung Fu Carvers

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Wii would like to play


I'm obsessed with Wii Tennis. I've never really been all that interested in the game before but now I find myself playing every night. Like I rush around in the evening putting the kids to bed, cleaning up etc so I can play for at least an hour. My fracking arm is killing me!! I feel as if I have been playing real tennis. I must remember that the controller is not as heavy as a real racket and I don't need to hit it that hard. It huuuurts so bad. It's just aching right now from my rotator cuff to my shoulder and down my shoulder blade. Will I play again tonight? HELL YES!

And I just found an article that says it burns calories! It must because after that hour I am sweating like crazy and I'm breathing hard. SWEET! Exercise I like :)

http://tinyurl.com/2my2fp

No comments: