Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
The Kung Fu Carvers

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The end of my day

I was born today at something like 3:05 :) Since the kids came along, I really don't "do" anything for my birthday except age. Today we got up and watched my son play for the Cardinals in a Farm League match (they won. My son hit the ball, brought in one runner and eventually ran the bases for home for a point. He was stoked), we went to breakfast at Heidi's. I haven't been there in years and it was yummy. I had scrambled eggs, pancakes and bacon. We then went to Costco for gas and movies. I bought my husband "Smallville" seasons 1 and 2 for Christmas (they were on sale 2 for 1) and we've recently started watching them. We are blowing through them and we need more. We picked up Seasons 3 & 4 plus Eragon for my son and a Mickey Mouse Club House for my daughter. I tried to take a nap but no one was having it. So for the past hour and 1/2 I've been snoozing in and out with no luck. Now it's 9:18 and I'm going to watch a movie with my kids. Yeah, it's late but it's my birthday! Tres exciting, eh?

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Did you want exciting? Your's sounds pretty embracing, and being loved and embraced seems like a pretty cool way to celebrate that click of the calendar.