Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
The Kung Fu Carvers

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Everyone says

you should never blog drunk. Well HA! I'm drunk and I'm blogging! Except I have nothing to say. Well, not really true but it wouldn't make much sense....which is why they say you should never blog drunk.

My son is spending the night at the neighbors (twin boys the same age). Their parents and I sat in their back yard and downed margaritas. Yummy!

I did take my daughter shopping tonight. I must say, it was one of the worse mommy/child shopping experiences ever. I'm trying to think of a time I ever had to walk out of a store with my son (leaving everything in the cart behind) but can't think of one instance. She completely and utterly fell apart. She was tired but I figured it was far enough from her bedtime that I was in a safe zone. No such luck! In Target she kept running away (can't really chase her right now being so close to the surgery date) and after the third time of taking off, we left. Oh lordy did she scream!!! AND tried every trick in the book. She screamed for what we left behind. She screamed "OWIE!!" but I knew I wasn't hurting her (I had her craddled in my arms but with my arm through the middle of her legs so she couldn't kick me). And she cried "No No No NO NOOOO!" By the time we got into the car and started driving she started calming down. I wanted to get some supplies for her party next weekend. "Honey, mommy needs to go to one more store. Are you going to be a good girl for mommy?" "YES!" She lasted about 4 minutes. I was in pain from baby wrasslin' and by the time I did get home, I made Mike take her out of the car because I just couldn't carry her one more time. Kids!

No comments: