Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
The Kung Fu Carvers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm officially grossed out

Late last fall, I had a really bad cold that lingered for quite awhile. There was a lot of pressure in my sinuses and it felt like my right eye would move when I went to blow my nose. It was really grossing me out so I went to my regular doctor and my eye doctor. The eye doctor gave me some antibiotic eye drops that really didn’t do anything. It’s come and gone throughout the year depending on if I’m stuffy or not yadda yadda. On occasion I’ve noticed that if I blow my nose hard enough there is a bubbling effect in my right eye. Eww! But now it’s official, I can now blow air through the corner of my right eye. ACK! I think that once I get over my disgust I’ll try and swallow some milk and see if I can get it to squirt through the passageway. I don’t know when that will be but I’ll keep you in the loop.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This totally explains your children. In fact, it totally explains everything. Ewwwwww